DormDoc is a 125 piece first aid/over the counter medication kit designed by a pharmacist especially for college students who may be new to self care. Our base DormDoc kit allows students to self-treat minor illnesses and injuries with a unique combination of 60% over the counter medications and 40% first aid supplies, and includes a user friendly, color-coded instruction page.
Our tri- fold kit is portable, well organized, and cost effective, with six common FDA approved OTC medications in individual unit dose packaging.
Customize your DormDoc with a FemPak or SportPak, or any of our individual Add On products.
Oral Medications- with color-coded instructions. FDA approved, manufactured and packed in USA.
- Diphen 25 mg tablets, 12 unit dose packs of 1. Compare to Benadryl. For allergies, hay fever, itching, hives. May cause drowsiness.
- Cold Relief tabs, Non Drowsy, 12 unit dose packs of 2. Compare to Tylenol Multisymptom. Each tablet contains acetaminophen 325mg, guaifenesin 200mg, Dextromethorphan 15mg, Phenylephrine 5 mg. For pain, fever, cough, chest and nasal congestion. May cause sleeplessness.
- Ibuprofen 200mg, 12 unit dose packs of 2. NSAID. Compare to Advil, Motrin. For pain, fever, inflammation, menstrual cramps. Take with food or milk to avoid GI upset.
- APAP 325 mg, 12 unit dose packs of 2. Compare to Tylenol, generic acetaminophen. For Pain, Headache, Fever.
- Diamode 2 mg, 8 unit dose packs of 1. Compare to Imodium, generic loperamide. For diarrhea.
- Antacid tablets, chewable, 12 unit dose packs of 2. Compare to Tums, generic calcium carbonate 420mg. For acid indigestion, sour stomach, heartburn.
- MediKoff drops, cherry flavor, 12 individually wrapped. Compare to Halls, generic menthol 7.6mg. For sore throat, nasal decongestant.
- Sqwincher Fast Pack, Grape Flavor, Two 0.6 oz packs. Add 6 oz water and drink for heat exhaustion or hangover. Sugars 13gm, Potassium 35mg, Sodium 40mg.
FIRST AID ITEMS:
- Digital Thermometer, 60 second.
- Hydrodocortisone Cream 1%, Six 0.5 gm packets. For itching, hives, stings.
- Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Six 0.5gm packets. Bacitracin zinc 400u, Neomycin Sulfate 5mg, Polymyxin B sulfate 5000u. For infection prevention.
- Burn Cream with Lidocaine 0.5%, Four 0.9 gm packets. For burns, topical pain relief.
- Adhesive fabric bandages, 7/8" x 3", (10)
- Adhesive Fabric Bandages, 2" x 3" (3)
- Adhesive Fabric Bandages, fingertip (3)
- Angled Scissors (1)
- Waterproof Tape, 1/2" x 5 yes (1)
- Gauze Roll, 2", (1)
- Non Latex Gloves, 1 pr.
- Antiseptic Wipes, Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% (8)